Blog Archive

Tattoo Designs by Mike Bauer

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Me sayshelby.tumblr.com :) I’ll have a picture soon with my latest tattoo I got for Christmas as an addition to my arm piece :)


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

my koi tattoo, not finished yet


http://nikkiloveee.tumblr.com


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My sugar skull


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

It isnt a very good picture but i got swallows on my hips :) I love them :) x


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

For the person who wanted examples of a Beatles tattoo. It’s from the song Across the Universe, and the anchor is for my grandfather.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

It represents my love for photography. I got it before going to school to pursue the art.


It also represents the amazing moments in my life that I’ve had with my friends that I’ve captured both on film, and in my memory.


tattooed girl


Only if it was to blurry or to small. I’ve had some probs with the queue too, everytime I...

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

almost finished :)