Blog Archive

Tattoo Pictures by Kim Skinner

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

(via inchaczevski)


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

this is my first tattoo. I got this done about 3 weeks ago. I designed it myself and I love love love it!^^ www.oddstranger.tumblr.com


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

my webcam is terrible, therefore this photograph isn’t the best quality but these are my thigh tattoos. they say “wicked ways”


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My first tattoo at the young age of 16. =D It’s my little tribute to Michael Jackson. I got this 2 days after he died. He’s is and will always be my idol. <3


I will get more tattoos in the future. I’m addicted.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

vickie MFhitttaaa.tumblr.com


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

not quite finished yet. done by jolene at absolution in christchurch, new zealand


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My upper back tattoo. It’s a cover up of the letter W. Outline done by Deon @ Revolution Tattoo. Colours& Shading done by John Nithi @ Salt Water Ink.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

jessica aka triangleswolves.tumblr


SHE NEEDS PICTURES UP.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Green Day skulls from 21st Century Breakdown. Those boys are my heros. Without them and their music, I wouldn’t be who I am today. And I’m not talking about that ‘They saved my life’ bullshit. But I wouldn’t be into the same music I am now, I wouldn’t know that it’s okay to be different, and I wouldn’t be playing music right now if it wasn’t for them. Mike Dirnt inspired me to play bass and I have been doing so since eighth grade.