Blog Archive

Tattoo Pictures by Terry Desai

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

A friend of mine (Sophie Rose) got this tattoo a few years ago. They’re Placebo lyrics.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

A friend of mine (Tara-May) has been working on this sleeve for a while.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

A friend of mine (Tara-May) has been working on this sleeve for a while.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Chestpiece finally finished after 10 1/2 hours! By Tyler Hoare (Blessed By a Broken Heart) >.<


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

http://www.flickr.com/photos/litmusound/4877315248/


Photo taken by : Litmusound


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Andy Warhol banana. :D


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

First tattoo of my grandmother’s poem she gave to me.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

a little cover-up on my wrist, done by Vicky Morgan, check her out http://www.myspace.com/zombiebie


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Not a great picture but it’s my first tattoo of many more to come. It’s my dogs exact paw print. I’m in love with it and its simplicity.